Saturday, February 7, 2009

YOU CANNOT CONVINCE YOUR BODY TO ABORT A MIGRAINE

It almost seems like I've tried everything to control my migraines. Some people believe that stress plays a large roll in migraines. This indicates that there is a psychological factor to them. That maybe, just maybe we have some control over our migraines.

I have never believed that stress, emotions or psychological factors has played any role in my migraines. This did not stop me from trying to control them with the power of suggestion. One day as the telltale sign floated into my vision I got angry! I'm going to WILL this migraine to stop! This is my body and I should be able to control it. I laid down in my bed, closed my eyes and thought about clear vision. This was not happening, I can make my vision clear. If I can just make myself see without hindrance I can stop this migraine. I calmed myself and just focused on stopping this migraine......

Didn't work.

No comments: